He's Here!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a BOY!! Our sweet boy is here! Our life has just changed with the arrival of this little miracle, and we could not be more thrilled!
We welcome with love:
John Robert Thomas
'Jack'
February 20, 2009 at 1:47pm
9 pounds, 1 ounce
22 inches
We are settling in to our new life as a family of three and look forward to sharing our days with you-our loving family and friends!

And now, please meet Jack!
image
imageimageimageimageWe're totally in LOVE with this little man!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Very sweet. Welcome to the world Baby Jack!

laura Wiersma said...

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!

Erica said...

I am so glad you decided to creat a Blog so I can keep up with you all. He is absolutley beautiful!!! Congratualtions again!

Malibu Barbie said...

He is precious! I can't wait to meet him ;)

Elizabeth said...

He is beautiful! I love his knitted hat, did you end up making it? I cannot wait to meet him and I'm so glad you created a blog too!

vaughnfamily said...

I haven't even met him and I already love him! Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!!!

CristyMarshall said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you and your family. Jack is precious and I can't wait to meet him in person!