We’re back!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Jack and I are home!  He was a great little flyer, and we had a great time, but I did a terrible job taking pictures!  I know Lindsey will do some really cute posts, so check her blog over the next few days for some fun pictures!

The best part of our trip was spending time with Grandma and Grandpa-they’re so special to me, and aren’t they cute!  They’ll be married 60 years in August!  Our time together always seems to fly by, but while we’re there, I love every minute of it!imageWe had so much fun with Grandma, Aunt Lindsey, and Kendall, too!  The babies looked too cute in they’re matching outfits!  Again-where was my camera!?!? imageimageimageWhen Mark picked us up from the airport, Jack saw him on the other side of security waiving.  I put Jack down and he ran straight to his daddy’s arms! It was the cutest thing!!  We’re looking forward to a fun family weekend-the gang is all back together now!

No comments: