The best little helper

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

After putting everyone to bed, I came downstairs to set the table for Thanksgiving dinner-and turned on Christmas music, of course!  About fifteen minutes later, Jack walks down.  “Mom, Sam’s asleep.  I was wondering if there was anything I could help you with?”  Oh, goodness!  Melt my heart!  So he so kindly, and with such a loving heart, helped set the table.  Loved working on that together!  Hopefully we just started a tradition!image

When we were done with that, we moved on to a few Christmas decorations!  So thankful to have him with me-even if there were a ton of questions and “Mommy, look a this” requests that are usually in bed by now.  I hope these are moments he’ll never forget.  I know I won’t!  Thank you, Father, for these surprise treats of one on one time.  Help me to be in the moment when they come.

No comments: