From my phone

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage{Amy, I read your sweet comment and realized I never showed you how I do these!  I’m sorry!  My way is very easy, and I’m sure there is a better way to do it, but this is what works for me.  I create a 4x4 grid of the pictures in Power Point (do any size grid you’d like), group them together, and then copy and paste those grids (control C and control V) into Windows Live Writer.  I use WLW to compose all my blog posts.  I’m sure you could also make the grids in Picasa, save them as a picture, and insert that picture into your blog as you would any picture.  By the way, I’m michellethomas on Instagram.  Let me know your user name so I can follow you there!  Hope all is well!}

Oh, and can anyone recommend an app that allows you to control the depth of field/aperture while taking the picture (as opposed to editing it after the fact)?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Michelle!!

Thank you!! I just saw this post. Hooray--I have been so curious how you make that look so nicely put together. And, I am going to check out Windows Live Writer. If that makes blogging easier, I want it! Good luck with the first of the school year. It looks like y'all had a wonderful summer. :-)

~Amy