Sullivan’s Island

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The boys and I went down to mom and dad’s on Thursday night so we could go to the beach on Friday!  Linds and Ryan had to work, and Ethan was at school, but we got to take Kendall, too, and the cousins had a ball.  It was a beautiful day, the beach wasn’t crowed, and the weather was perfect.  Of course I took a million pictures, but they were all with my phone, darn it.  My big camera’s comin’ out next time!imageimageimageimageimageJack loved, loved the waves!imageLook at that face-melts me.image

And this one had fun walking in the ocean for the first time!  The waves did knock him down a few times, but he got right back up and kept on walking!image
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageSuch a fun, fun day!  We already can’t wait to get back!

No comments: