Decorating our tree

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oh, I love this part!  Usually the boys and Mark will help me hang the first ornament and maybe a few more each, but this year, Jack hung 75% of the ornaments!  imageHe worked so hard and it warmed my heart to no end!imageThe only thing-he didn’t hang them quite how I would.  He chose to clump them together in a  couple different spots.  I loved to see how hard he worked and how he put his little heart into it, but man I wanted to spread out those ornaments when they went to bed!imageMy wise husband reminded me to be thankful.  Thankful for a healthy, happy little boy who wants to help me hang ornaments and is so excited about celebrating the Advent and Christmas seasons!  Those clumps look perfect!! :) 

And this little guy was a sweet helper, too!imageimageimageAnd then daddy helped Jack with the finishing touch!imageIt’s perfect!

No comments: