Our scary dragon and brave knight

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013.  What a fun day!

We started out with a Halloween Parade at Eastminster for Jack.  Man is it precious seeing all those babies marching in their costumes!  And what a mommy moment for me.  I can remember being in the parade, and now I’m so blessed to be able to watch my own baby march.  Love it!imageimageimageThe boys were so excited to go Trick-or-Treating!  Well, Jack was, and Sam was because his big brother was!imageimageimageimageimageWhat fun!  We made it to a good handful of houses within a few blocks of out house and then headed back home.  Jack probably could’ve gone to more, but Sam was ready-he didn’t quite get the ‘let’s go to the next house and say Trick-or-Treat again’ thing.  He preferred the ‘let me eat all the candy in my pumpkin right here on the sidewalk’ thing! :)

When we got home, we sat on the front porch, passing out candy, and of course eating our fair share, too!  They were shouting, “Trick-or-Treat, here!  Candy, here!  Come and get it!” And then when they passed it out, they gave a big “Happy Halloween!” to the sweet trick-or-treaters!imageSuch a sweet night!

No comments: