Dear Grandma and Grandma Great,

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I played with my first puzzle today, but I need your help!

I dumped all the pieces out like I saw you guys do and then put the edges aside, image but then I wasn’t sure what to do! I mean, where do all these pieces go?image I thought about just eating them or playing peek-a-boo with them,image but I don’t remember seeing either of you do that, so now I’m stuck. Do you think you could come help me put my first puzzle together—please?!?!image I love you! Jack

3 comments:

Grandma S said...

I will be right there, sweet boy! I love you, too!

Wayne said...

Don't worry Jack, the puzzle says 6 to 9 months, so you have a lot of time to finish it :-)))) Pace yourself.

Amy said...

Oh Emory would love to help "Baby Jack" with his puzzle!! She's just now getting good at doing them herself and would love to teach him. :) We'll have to find Mr. Jack the Bible Puzzle Book that Emory has. She loves it and takes it to church with her every Sunday.
Side note: His outfit is adorable. Is it just the Taylor Bubble or is it a Jon-Jon? I need to start my collection of boy patterns! :)