Dear Jack,

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It just keeps getting better! Each day you do something new-make a new face, learn something new, try something new-and being your mama just keeps getting better, and more fun!imageWhen we put you to sleep each night, I can’t imagine loving you more when I see you again in the morning, but when I see those little eyes light up at the sight of your daddy and me, I do!image Your mama loves you more than I’ll ever be able to tell you, sweet boy, but I hope and pray that I’ll always do my best to show you!imageAnd even though you’re growing up before our eyes, the book is so true-“I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, and as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be!”

Love,
Mama

4 comments:

Amy said...

I know you think I'm so weird for always saying this, but his hair is so precious!!! Maybe it's because Emory was absolutely bald at that age. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful (I mean handsome!) boy!

Kat said...

I had so much fun playing with Jack last night- He is so cute! Hope to see y'all soon:)

Mackenzie Leigh said...

you finally got the book!!!! yay! It's the best thing ever!

Rachel said...

I cry EVERY time I read Stryker that book! Jack is such a cutie! I love that you're capturing all these fantastic moments Michelle! They fly right by!