No Work and All Play!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Mark and I took full advantage of the Martin Luther King Day Holiday and had such a fun day playing with our boy-we mostly practiced walking!  We also got a visit from Aunt Linds, Kendall, and Grandma, so we had a great day! imageOooh, I just LOVE snuggling with a baby!  Isn’t she the sweetest!  I was going to try to sneak a teddy bear into the carrier when they were leaving, but I had to give Kendall back instead.  Can’t wait to see her again soon!DSC03529Jack has really been doing a great job walking!  He got a pep talk from daddy,image and then off he went!image image Trying again!imageHe’s getting good!

He’s really loving his new, vertical view of the world!  It’s still not his primary way to get around, but he’s getting braver by the day!image image  Way to go, Jack!  We’re so proud of you, sweet boy!image

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Three Cheers for Jack!!!! Onward and "Up"word.

Kelli Staggs said...

Yay for walking! Now he can really get into everything :o) I'm going to assume that you made his preciuos outfit-what pattern did you use? I'm new to this boy pattern thing...

Lindsey said...

These pictures make me feel like I am right there, although I guess I was! He looks so cute pushing the car!