Jack meet Kendall, Kendall meet Jack!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jack met his sweet cousin for the first time today, and it was so cute!  He checked her out but then pretty much just went on his way to play.  He wasn’t jealous when I had her, so that’s good!

“Mom, who’s that?  Oh, my cousin?  I LOVE her!  I can’t wait until she’s big enough to play with me!  I have so much to teach her!!”image image image What a blessing it is to have our babies so close in age!  I know they’ll be great playmates in the years to come!image

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome Baby Kendall! You are such a cutie and look JUST like your mama! Glad you got to meet your sweet little cousin today. I know y'all will have so many fun memories together!

Wayne said...

Lindsey and Michelle you have made your mom and I the happiest grandparents on earth. Oh yes, we realize that Ryan and Mark helped.

Lindsey said...

This was such a sweet "meeting" between the two of them. I am so thankful for your photography skills.

Dad always has such thoughtful, sweet things to say! I love you mom and dad!