Won’t they look cute!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I think it’s so cute to see siblings in matching outfits every once in a while.  Since we’re about to spend a week in Grand Rapids with Kendall (!!!), I thought the cousins could use a matching outfit!

I used white seersucker for these, and yes I need to iron them, but Jack has his on today, so we’ll do that after we wash them again!imageimage imageCan’t wait to see Kendall in hers and see the two of them together-won’t they look cute! :)

See, any time his daddy’s around, he puts a smile on Jack’s face!image

3 comments:

Kelli Staggs said...

So precious! Is that the bubble pattern without elastic?

Lindsey said...

Love the outfits!! Can't wait to see Kendall wear her's!

Michelle said...

Thanks, girls! Kelli, Jack's outfit is the Johnny pattern by Children's Corner. It's one of my favorites-you've seen pictures of him in it in this short version and the long version. I've made all sizes, and besides lengthening this 12 month pattern for him (which I should have done a bit more!) it's pretty true to size. I totally recommend it for your Jack!