Mother’s Day Weekend

Sunday, May 9, 2010

We had a great time this weekend celebrating our moms, and I enjoyed many extra special hugs and kisses from my sweet boy!

On Saturday we headed to Charleston for a picnic lunch at the park. It was so great to all be together!imageimageimage imageGrandma showed Jack how to play in the water, and he loved it!image imageI know this is one momma who is so thankful for her baby girl, image image and her family this Mother’s Day!image We love her, too!!imageThese babies don’t yet know how good they’ve got it with these two as grandparents!image Today we met the Thomas's at The Zoo and enjoyed lunch, visiting the animals, and the nice weather!imageThanks for another fun day! It was great to celebrate with you! imageMy sweet boy, and his daddy!, really spoiled me this Mother’s Day! After breakfast in bed, some chocolate, and some really fun cards, I was able to snuggle this t-tiny baby and kiss him all day long! I couldn’t ask for more!imageI’m so thankful that God allowed me to be a mom, and more specifically, Jack’s mom. I pray that I’m doing the right thing for him each day. I would have to say that I learned from the best, and she learned from the best, too! I love you my mommy and grandma! I got to talk to them both today and wish them a Happy Mother’s Day-I’m so thankful for you two! imageHappy Mother’s Day to all my friends! Isn’t being a mommy such an indescribably amazing gift?!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for coming to have lunch with us...It was a great way to celebrate mothers day..having all my family in one place. Love you

Lindsey said...

It was an extra special Mother's day this year! Being a mommy is the best feeling ever! Kendall makes me so happy and proud to be a mom! We have the best teacher showing us how to be mommy's to our children.