One Month Old

Monday, January 17, 2011

Well little Sam-you’re one month old already!  As a teeny newborn (I know you started out big, but you’re teeny to me!), you’ve been as sweet and laid back as can be!  You’re beginning to have more awake time each day, and we just know you’re about to share that first little smile!image There’s so much newborn-ness to you still, and I love, love it!  Those sweet little cries, involuntary movements, wobbly little head, sleepy little eyes-I’m so thankful you’re our baby!!  imageSam, you’re such a blessing to our family!  We all love to cuddle you and kiss those sweet cheeks!  Your big brother thinks the world of you, and I can’t wait for you to learn how great he is, too!  We love you more than you know, sweet one!

By the way, I got the idea for the monthly pictures on a calendar from one of my favorite blogs-Under the Sycamore.  She’s so creative!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Super cute idea! LOVE IT! And love my little nephew too! Happy one month (one day late :) )!

Gramma said...

We love you too, little guy

Elizabeth said...

He is precious! What a cute idea to take a picture of him on a calendar!