Sam’s birth day in pictures

Friday, January 28, 2011

Wow!  When I look through these amazing pictures, I feel like I’m reliving that wonderful, wonderful Friday in December when we welcomed sweet baby Sam into our family.  I loved every minute of that day!  We are so thankful to have had Jordan with us to capture these once in a lifetime moments for our family.  She. was. amazing!  Of course we will never forget that day, but what a gift she’s given us-the day captured in pictures!  I can’t find the words to describe how these make me feel, so I’ll let the pictures do the talking.  Here are a handful I’ll share-including one of Sam’s first crying breath!  imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageI’m in such awe of this little guy and the miracle that God has blessed us with.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Not to mention that you do all that during daylight hours...... we all appreciate that. :-)))))

Lindsey said...

What great pictures!!