Raking with Grandpa

Saturday, November 12, 2011

One of our trees lost a lot of its leaves in the past couple days.  Yesterday, Jack said, “Momma, I needa get my rake and rake dose leaves!”  It was already getting dark (man it gets dark early now!), so I told him he could do it tomorrow with grandpa.  When the Thomases arrived, he remembered what I said ‘lasterday’ and was ready to go outside!image imageHe was a bit bossy about where grandpa could rake, but once they got that straightened out, they got busy!imageimageimage

Of course the imagination kicked in-which I LOVE!, and the rake was a blower,imageand he was protecting us from a bear (I think).imageimage image image Thanks for putting such a smile on his face, and thanks for coming up to take care of our boys!  We love you, grandma and grandpa!image image

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Jack, you look like you are ready for the cover of GQ...great style big guy.
Also, I have some leaves at my house. I will pay with hugs and trips to Frankies.