Finding Our Tree

Sunday, November 27, 2011

We went to the Farmer’s Market this afternoon to find our tree.  We looked for a bit, but it didn’t take long-the trees were beautiful this year!image Jack and Mark picked it out, Sam and I approved, image Jack did a needle check (“Way at the top, daddy!”), and then we called it ours! imageimageThe boys watched (or played with the golf ball) as it was trimmed and loaded up,image imageimageand then we headed home to decorate!imageI love, love our tree, but this one was my first choice.  I’m not sure why Mark said no.  Ha! :)image At home, Jack insisted on helping set up the tree-“I gotta do some work.  I gotta twist it.”,and he and his daddy did a great job!  SO excited to decorate this great tree!imageimageIf you don’t have your tree yet, I really recommend the Farmer’s Market!

No comments: