Waking up

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jack is (mostly) always supper cuddly when he wakes up, and I love it.  I also love his bed-head and I love to hear the first things he has to say after waking from sleep.  It’s usually either really sweet or super funny.  The other morning he walked in our room at about 7:15, us still asleep, with a sword in each hand and said, “Momma, wanna ching?” meaning sword fight!  Goodness, no!

Sooo, I snuck in his room at the end of nap time today to take a few sleeping pictures and watch him wake up.  Sweet boy was already awake, but catching those first wake-up smiles-that was fun, too!imageimageOh, and his first thoughts after nap?  He was making sure I saw that he moved his toy pile from Sam’s bed to the window seat.  He was happy with that decision!image

No comments: