First day of school!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Today was the first day of school for the boys.  Man, summer went by fast!  I wasn’t ready for my boys to head back, but the day was upon us so we took some pictures and off we went!  Jack has Mrs. Regina in the fours, five days, 9-12, and Sam has Mrs. Emily in the twos, three days, 9-12. imageWe were all so thankful to have Mark with us for the first day drop-off!image

Sam did so great!  He walked in and thought about walking out for two seconds.  Once he saw the toys, he walked right over and barely looked back!  He had a great day!imageJack, on the other hand, well that didn’t go so well.  Mrs. Regina had to literally pry him off of me, him in tears and me fighting them back.  As soon as Mark and I walked out, mine started falling.  The good news, he got a great report!  They said he had a great day, and he was super happy when I picked him up!  Yay, yay!

Boys, be on your best behavior, make new friends, listen to your teachers, remember your manners, and always remember how much daddy and I love you!  And God loves you even more!  Even when we’re not with you, He is! 

I know it’s going to be a great year for these two!

No comments: