GR!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Thursday morning, I kissed these faces and my number one good-bye for the weekend, imageand my girl and I headed to GR!  SO excited!  I got to introduce her to grandma and so much of my wonderful family!  It was the best trip!  It was also her first girl’s weekend-mom, Linds, and Kendall went, too!imageOur flight out of Columbia was delayed, so we missed our connection in Washington and had a four hour delay.  Soooo, we went to an Air Museum close by.  Fun way to pass the time!  And Margaret was so great on all the flights!!  Sweet, sweet girl!imageThere was snow everywhere!  SO much, and it was beautiful!  But the best part was, or course, spending time with grandma and our GR family.  I’m so blessed to have each one of them, and I’m so grateful our kids have the opportunity to get to know them.  Family is so important!imageimageLove, LOVE Grand Rapids!

No comments: