First Days of School!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 17th-first day of the Fours (Mrs. Jeanne and Mrs. Robin)imageWe had helpers getting Sam to his first day, and he loved it!  imageThen we had our traditional first day of school cookie chat when we picked him up and got home!image
August 18th-first day of the Toddler II class (Ms. Barbara)image
Margaret is going Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9-12.  She walked right in today and was ready to play!

August 20th-first day of First Grade (Mrs. Cote)image
He’s such a big boy!  He let me walk him in to school, but when we got through the double doors, he said he could take it from there.  So I let him go.  And kept my eyes on that baby boy of mine until I lost him in the sea of people.  I know my job is to raise him to become independent and one day leave me, but already?!  So proud of you, Jacky boy!image

This school year’s Bible verse:  “Be joyful always, pray continuously, give thanks always.  For this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

Here’s to a great year for the big three!

No comments: