I’m so happy with my sewing machine!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I’m so happy with my sewing machine because I love to see my boy in mommy-made clothes! They’re never perfect, but they’re always made with love, and the possibilities are endless!image

View kj
Even more, I just LOVE my little boy and I love being his mamma! He is wonderful-simply wonderful! Thank you God!imageJack, one of the main reasons for this online journal is for you. I hope that you’ll read this one day and get a sense of just how much your daddy and your mommy love you! You already make us so proud and bring us so much joy-it’s unbelievable really! You’re the best, little one!!

5 comments:

Wayne said...

Remember the Moo...with a last name like Singer your were bound to have sewing in your future. :-)))
Great Job!!!

Ashley Eiler said...

ok...completely addicted to your photography and i need to know what your background is....what an incredible blog and i will be checking every single day....i need some serious tutoring from you on the polaroids and film strips!!!!!
wow!!!
thanks for sharing!

Kelli Staggs said...

Too cute :o) I hope you're coming on Saturday to sew with us...you can help me with some boy ideas :o)

Grandma said...

And they always look so cute on him!! Happy St. Patty's Day little guy. Love you!!

Lindsey said...

You're so talented, in so many ways Seester! Jack will appreciate your blog just like all of your followers. I'm glad you talked me into doing a blog. Now if ony I could take more (and better) pictures! Love you all!