Our little ham!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I was taking some pictures of Jack for our Easter card this morning, and he was being such a little ham! He has never paid much attention to his Easter bunny, but I think he knew we were taking Easter pictures, so he went over to his bookshelf, grabbed the bunny, and started snuggling it-just so I could get a sweet picture, I know!imageI think he was totally tricking me though, because he wrestled with the bunny right after these were taken! I can't wait to post some more after Easter!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

So your Easter "ham" came a few days early.... lucky you. He is a natural.

Amy said...

So sweet. Sorry we couldn't make it to the zoo with y'all last weekend, but glad y'all had a great time. Have a wonderful Easter and hope the Easter Bunny is good to Jack!