Circus Party-The Details

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hosting a first birthday party for my own sweet baby has always been something I’ve looked forward to, so I started thinking about what kind of party I wanted to have for Jack’s first birthday pretty much as soon as he was born! I had such a great time with arts and crafts, as Mark called it!, and I was pleased with how it all turned out! imageI made the banners primary colors because I plan to use them each year-changing the number on the welcome banner, of course-so you’ll be seeing them again! The Happy Birthday banner will be hung to celebrate all our birthdays-Mark's, mine, Jack’s, and all our future babies! Mark even got involved with the birthday banner and sewed a few of the letters!imageWe had elephant and Big Top tent peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, applesauce, and goldfish for the kids, and hot dogs and chips for the adults!image And then the goodies…image imageimageimageSome decorations…imageimageFor the little babies, Jack had a little animal, a monkey rattle, and some animal crackers as a treat. For the toddlers and bigger kids, we had bubbles, a Big Top tent craft, and all the cotton candy, cookies, lollipops, and candy they could grab!image image imageAnd then there was Joey, the Balloon Animal Man! He’s been my go-to guy for our Children’s Carnival at church, so I knew just who to call for Jack’s party! If you need a great guy for any function you’re hosting, please let me know! He’s great with the kids and so nice! Not to mention super talented!imageimageimage Next up, favorites from the Photo Booth!

All pictures by Landon Jacob Productions

3 comments:

Wayne said...

I like my new career as a hot dog hand model... :-)))
You did a great job.

Lindsey said...

All your planning sure paid off. Everything was such a hit for those of all ages.:)

Kris said...

Michelle...UNBELIEVABLE!!!! You are amazing! WOW! Has to be the cutest party I have ever seen! Great job!
Love, Kris Presley