The playground

Sunday, November 28, 2010

We had some major little boy energy to run off after decorating the tree and taking a long nap, so we headed to the playground at church.  He ran all. over. like he owned the place!  We were the only ones there, so I guess that was fine!imageimage imageimageimageimage imageHe spotted each ‘airpane’ that went by and stopped to watch it every time!  When he can’t see it any more, he asks me, “Where it go, mommy?” and I always tell him “to it’s destination.” I love hearing him try to say destination! imageimageAt one point he walked me over to my purse and said, “Camera in here, mommy.”  Point taken, little one!  So I put my camera away-and we played.imageI couldn’t ask for more.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, to have just 1/4 of the energy.....Such fun to be a little kid

Lindsey said...

What sweet pictures!!