Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mark, Jack, and I were happy to host both of our families again this year for a Thanksgiving dinner, and we sure have a lot to be thankful for!  I recently read that a heart of gratitude leads to happiness-isn’t that so true!  I’m so grateful for all that God has blessed us with, but my pregnant self is tearing up just thinking of it all, so I’m going to let the pictures do the talking!imageimageThese two turkeys bring an extra something special to the holidays (and every day!!), so we all had a great time playing with them.image imageimageimageEven Regal came!!  He’s the sweetest, biggest thing!  This little girl had no fear, but her cousin was another story.  Regal, he really does like you!  As soon as you left, he kept asking where you went and saying that he needed to get you water because you were thirsty!imageimageimageWe made turkey handprint cards-I promise Jack was asking to paint even though it appears otherwise-but missed a picture of Kendall making hers.  They turned out really cute, and the ones with both of their little hands is too sweet!  I love that Linds and I get to raise our babies together!imageimageWe even had a Pilgrim and an Indian at our Thanksgiving Feast!imageimageThank you all for making the trip to Columbia and for making our dinner extra yummy and extra special!  We are so thankful for each of you!image We love you!
Mark, Michelle, and Jack

No comments: