The Circus!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Jack, Anna, and I went to the Circus tonight, and it was so much fun!  Anna decided to join us last minute, and we’re so glad she did-It was her first time!!image Before we found our seats, we got some Dippin Dots (Anna) and a crazy sword (Jack)-a must at the Circus, right?imageI got our tickets online today, so I wasn’t exactly sure where they were.  We were pleasantly surprised to find we had second row seats with a great view of all the acts!image Jack was wide eyed the entire time-except for during the loud act right before intermission.  He told me it was too loud and that he wanted to go home.  He ducked his head into my shoulder for those two minutes and we stuck it out.imageJack wanted some cotton candy, and I thought what better time for his first taste then at the Circus!  TWELVE DOLLARS later (what?!?!?!?) he had taken a bite and told me, “Mom, dis is gross.  It tastes like hair.”  Goodness.  Lucky for Anna and me, though, because we disagreed!imageThe favorite acts among our crew were the tigers and the elephants.  Jack said he liked when the elephants laid down.  I wanted to hop on one and go for a ride! image  We had so much fun-my little Anna Banana and our t-tiny.  SO. MUCH. FUN!imageWe got home (way past Jack’s bedtime) and got ready for bed.  The sword was such a hit that he had to take it with him to bed.  “Mommy, put my sword in my back for safe keeping.”  Any time, buddy!  I love our Circus date!image

For fun, here’s last years trip.  Looks like he’s consistent with his favorites!

No comments: