The Circus!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth was in town this weekend, and it truly was great!image It was a last minute idea to go (45 minutes before the show!), so I was still in my Saturday morning Lizard’s Thicket breakfast and errand run clothes.  Jack didn’t mind!   He sat super still on my lap the entire time, only fussing about loud noise once when the motorcycles where in the sphere.  And he loved the elephants and tigers! image imageimageWe couldn’t leave the Circus without a toy to remember his first visit!  I tried to get him to want the mamma and baby elephant set, but nope-we went with the guitar!  You should have seen the smile on his face when the man handed it to him!  So worth it! imageThis was another mommy moment for me.  It was great to spend some one on one time with my t tiny, and I loved taking him to his first Circus!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! He's s focused! :)