My birthday and the day after

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I’m not really a make-a-big-deal-out-of-my-birthday kind of girl.  It means the most to me when people remember and wish me a happy day!  Of course hearing Mark sing to me, and listening to Jack chime in!, is wonderful-that makes me feel well celebrated! 

I got a birthday picture with my little boys, but I wanted one with my big boy, too!  For the first time, I asked Jack to take a picture of Mark and me.  I think he did a really good job, and I LOVE the foot photo bomb!image The next day I got a surprise at work, and that made me feel well celebrated, too! imageAnd it wouldn’t be a birthday around here without the traditional birthday banner!  Jack totally gets it.  When he sees it going up, he asks who’s birthday it is!imageOrdinary days soaking up time with my family are a true blessing and gift! Yes, I was well celebrated this year! 

No comments: