Happy HALF birthday!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jack’s first day of school was also his half-birthday, so of course we celebrated that night!  imageAnd you better believe he’s counting that half year.  Just ask him how old he is.  I always tell him he’s my t-tiny and that he’ll always be my baby (“no, I’m a big boy!”), so in an effort to keep him little, I reminded him over the last month or so that he was ONLY three and he could not turn three-and-a-half until he started school.  He’d periodically ask, “Mommy, I’m still three, right?”  YES, buddy!!  imageSo when he started his new school and asked if he was three-and-a-half, I had to answer yes to that, too.  Goodness.  I’m so thankful for his health and his growth, it’s just all happening so fast!image

1 comment:

G and G Singer said...

Happy half you sweet thing. We love you