The recipe

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I talked to my aunt, and she said I could share her recipe!  I promise you’ll love them!  I have four dozen in my freezer right now!image

Ingredients
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
1 C butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
3 C uncooked oats
12 ounces chocolate chips
_____________________________________________________________________
*Preheat oven to 350.
*Combine first three ingredients in mixer until smooth.
*Beat eggs and vanilla together and add to first mixture.
*Combine flour, baking soda, and oats and add to above.
*Add chocolate chips to combine.
*Form into balls and bake for 7-10 minutes. (I always bake a bit longer, so work with your oven.)
*Makes four dozen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Made these cookies today! I think I will try raisins next time!
Lesley from Tampa