The treasure box

Friday, August 31, 2012

If Jack stays on ‘green’ at school, he gets to pick from the treasure box on Friday.  Man, you’d think that thing was filled with gold!  He talks about staying on green and even told me when he got on yellow.  “Mom, I didn’t put my book away when Mrs. Rachel told me to, so I got on yellow.  But it’s ok.  I got back on green.”  Last Friday he picked a party blower from the box, and today he came away with some great sunglasses!  “Mom, mom!  I have ta show you what I got from the treasure box!”  He loved them!imageI had my camera in the car, so I asked if I could take a picture of him wearing his new glasses.  Little ham!imageHe smiled and then said he wanted to take a picture of me, too.  I’m totally willing if he’ll always be!!image

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

What a beautiful picture of you, Michella! Looks like Jack is getting his momma's photography gene ;-)