Sewing 101

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Before Jack was even born, I decided that I wanted to learn how to sew so I could make some clothes for our new baby. Well, on Friday, Amy came over to give me my first lesson! We went to the sewing center the week before, so I was well prepared with all of the necessary supplies and fabric for a few sweet baby boy outfits! I learned a lot and almost finished my first bubble-thanks Amy!! Little Em came, too, and, as usually, could not have been any sweeter!

To be continued with the finished products!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished products! The ruffle on the girls' bubble was way easier than I thought it would be and turned out so cute. I'm sure once you finish the first outfit, you'll definitely have been bitten by the sewing bug and become obsessed, as I have! But at least it's a hobby that is VERY useful!