A Day of Firsts

Monday, March 9, 2009

Jack and I had a busy day of firsts!!

We started the day off on his activity mat, and he loved it! He really liked the little mirror attachment which I can understand-I love looking at the cute little face, too!
Then we went on our first walk! It felt so good to get my gym shoes on and get a little exercise! What better place to walk to than daddy's office!! We stopped by one time before, but that was for a diaper change-this was his first real visit!!
We are having so much fun exploring his new world together as a family! We can't believe he's already been here for more than two weeks!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a cutie! I added a link to your blog on mine. I hope you figured out the permissions. It's annoying that you can only have 100 readers!

vaughnfamily said...

Little Jack!!! I love seeing you every day. You get cuter every day!!! So glad you are liking your activity mat...can't wait to see you again!!!

jodilstarnes said...

He is precious! He is even blonder than Evan was at that age.

Michelle said...

Thanks, girls! We think he's pretty cute too! :)