So Far, SEW Good!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ha! Sorry, I couldn't help it! :)

I have had a lot of fun learning how to sew, and I really like the final products so far! I made a little bubble with Amy's help, and I made the John John today. I will confess, I stitched wrong side to wrong side and had to use the seam ripper to undo the entire thing! Suffice it to say, I learned my lesson-I won't do that again!
The Bubble-
My favorite little model showing the fabric up close--and a full view. I LOVE those new little baby rolls!
The John John-More to come! I have some blue seer sucker fabric that I want to make a different style John John with, so we'll see!

4 comments:

Amy said...

They look great! VERY good, especially for your first time sewing! Did you cover the buttons on the john john? Can't wait to we what you make next!

vaughnfamily said...

I'm impressed Michelle! Little Jack is going to be in style!!!

Erica said...

So cute!!! You have inspired me to learm how to sew! He looks great in the outfit!

Elizabeth said...

adorable!!!!