Two Week Well Check

Thursday, March 5, 2009

We went for our two week well check-up yesterday, two days early, and Jack received a very clean bill of health! We are so thankful!!

He doesn't like to be cold, so that's when he cries-can you blame him? I think he's even super cute when he cries! What do you think?
Daddy was able to wrap him up and comfort him pretty quickly-he loves his daddy, and so do I!He was so good for Dr. Trey!He did get one shot, HepB. He wasn't too happy about that either. I was the one to hold his hands down, and that will be the last time I do that! That will be Mark's job from now on--it was so sad!

Dr. Trey said that since Jack is now above his birth weight, we don't have to wake him up at night to feed him. Last night I fed him at 10:30, and then he started stirring at 5am. These new parents don't want their boy to be hungry, so I scooped him up and fed him. He went right back to sleep and then I woke him up at 8:30 for the day! I am so proud of this little guy and so thankful for his sleeping/eating habits thus far!

12 day old stats:
9 pounds 4 ounces-75th percentile
23 1/8 inches-97th percentile

2 comments:

vaughnfamily said...

What a big boy! I'm so glad he is so healthy. I hate shot time! :(

Love you!

Emerson and Brooks said...

I am glad the check up went well! He sounds like an angel baby. Enjoy this fun time when they are soooooo tiny!!!!