Dear Grandma,

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank you SO much for coming to stay with me for the past few days-what a fun time we had! I'm especially glad you were here to take such good care of me after I got my shots. I was feeling a little run down, and it was so comforting to be able to sleep in your arms!It was fun to make my new funny face at you, go for a walk-and fall asleep-for the first time in my stroller with you, and take great naps in the same one year old crib that you took naps in!I love you so much, grandma, and I hope you come back really soon! This is my "I miss you already!" face!
Love,
Jack

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe he's in his big boy stroller already! I ADORED the bassinet, and Emory was practically crawling out of it before I switched to the seat. Then, again, it was winter, not 10,000 degrees outside. Looks like he had fun with his Grandma!

Mom (Grandma) said...

We did have so much fun. And that face....one a grandma certainly loves!!!! LU Jack!! CU soon!