what a difference a year makes!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A year ago today, Mark and I found out that we were pregnant with a sweet little miracle-we were going to be parents! We found out bright and early in the morning, and I think a smile was plastered across our faces for the rest of the day! We were able to share the day with friends at Noah's first birthday party that afternoon, but it was still our secret. Here we are, the very new parents-to-be with a very tiny bun in the oven!Fast forward to today, and we were able to share the day with some of the same sweet friends-thanks for having us over Estes'! I really can't believe it's been a year since we saw those two lines, a year since all my dreams about becoming a mom started to come true. God has truly blessed us with our little Jack, and we could not be more thankful for all that has happened in the past year! My heart is so full!

So here's what our family looks like now-I wonder what the next year will bring?!?!

2 comments:

Emerson and Brooks said...

I am just tearing up over here- stop it! You are a wonderful mommy and I love hearing about your daily adventures with Jack. Keep up the wonderful sewing- looks great.

Erica said...

so sweet! What a great post and so true! We love ya'll!