Boys Clothes

Monday, June 1, 2009

So I've heard it from many moms, and now I can say it's true-good looking boys clothes are harder to come by than cute girls clothes. So what's a mom to do? Make some!! Oh, and if anyone needs sewing lessons, I highly recommend Amy Dupree! :) You can see some of her handy work here. Thanks again, Aim!

Here's my inspiration from http://www.elle-t.com/-

And here's the first half of my attempt. Jack will be modeling the finished product soon!By the way, moms of boys, where is your favorite place/what is your favorite home show for boys clothes??

6 comments:

Amy said...

The applique looks great Michelle! You may have already started the bloomers, but if not, my favorite bloomer pattern is the Simplicity #5374. A lot of other ones seem to be really long, but on infants these work great! Can't wait to see the finished product! Oh, and thanks for the shout out. :)

Elizabeth said...

Michelle, please let me hire you to make one of those for Stuart - that is absolutely adorable! I will pay for the fabric and of course your time! You are so talented... I miss sewing, I just haven't found the time to fit it in after Stuart was born!

vaughnfamily said...

I am so impressed! I don't know how you do it all! Jack's one lucky little boy. VERY cute!!!!!! (Jack and the shirt)

Laura Goddard said...

i want a cute shirt like that for noah too! :) i bet there are many moms of boys who could keep you VERY busy! :)

Mom said...

Soooo cute...I might need you to make me some summer clothes....hahaha

Lindsey said...

You always have something up your sleeve! I think adult clothes should be next. :) Cute shirt!