Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jack is so excited to be able to celebrate his daddy's first Father's Day!From the moment we found out we were pregnant, I was convinced that Mark was going to be a wonderful daddy to our baby. As soon as they met, his daddy insticts kicked in, and he hasn't looked back! He loves to be the recipient of Jack's big grins and giggles, and knows just how to make that happen! Happy first Father's Day, babe-I couldn't imagine anyone better to raise our babies with! Jack loves you so much, and so do I!A big Happy Father's Day to my daddy who has taught me so much! A father's a father they said to me...He's the one who picked "Once Upon a Lullaby", then held my hand as we danced and cried! I love you deed! Happy Father's Day, grandpa! We look forward to telling Jack about what a wonderful grandpa you are! He can't wait to see you soon! Happy Father's day to a great father-in-law! It was nice to celebrate with you today!
And to a wonderful godfather-Happy Father's Day, Uncle Joey!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That first picture is absolutely adorable! What a cutie!!!!