Jack’s big day

Saturday, September 12, 2009

After spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa Singer’s house and having a great time with the family, Jack and I headed home, and he had quite a big day!

Tonight is the first time he’s been excited about eating his food! He’s been doing pretty good, but tonight he was opening his mouth and leaning in for more! And it was green beans! He had some banana Yo Baby yogurt for dessert, ate the entire thing!!, and nursed! He’s a growing boy, huh?!

I couldn’t help but get pictures of him in his Baby Legs! He’s so squirmy when we change his diaper, so we decided to just go with it and let him have some diaper free time! I know I’m biased, but I totally think he’s edible-I could just eat him up!Picture 1209Picture 1210I think this inspired him, because today is the first time I’ve seen him go from sitting to the crawling position-and he crawled! The real thing!! He made it a good four or five moves forward, and it was SO cute! I can’t wait to get that on video!

View up

I love those baby cheeks!

Picture 1266

29 weeks, 1 day

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

The last picture is my favorite! He is so photogenic from all angles!

Wayne said...

Looking at the last picture.... I think I see a little of his Mom now.... :-)))))