Meeting Watson

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I had the chance to go see Amy and Aaron at the hospital today and meet baby Watson! He is just gorgeous and looks a lot like big sister Emory did when she was born.

Watson’s grandmother is one of seven girls, and Amy is one of four girls, so a boy is something new to their family, and they’re in for a treat! I didn’t have the chance to take too many pictures, but I did get a few of the sweet guy-just look at him! Picture 1302 Picture 1306 We love you, Watson! Can’t wait to hug you again soon!

3 comments:

Kelli Staggs said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle! Those pictures are gorgeous! I'm so jealous you got to meet him :o) I know he and Jack will be great friends!

Boo Watson said...

Look at that sweet baby boy:) love him to death!!

Amy said...

Love the pictures, Michelle! I finally got my lens opened and on my camera today when we got home so I can't wait to use it...but I can't wait for our little "newborn session" with Thomas Photography as well!