Seven Months Old

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy, happy, happy-that’s my sweet boy!  Jack, you continue to be such a good natured little boy, and you bring so much joy to your momma and daddy every single day!  All we need to do is look at you and you reward us with that precious smile!image If you’re not flashing us those yummy baby gums, you’re focusing on learning something new.  Your sixth month was full of fun changes to note, and yep, it’s all my favorite!  {I know I’ll always say that!}  image

You’ve mastered baby food and like pretty much everything.  You’re not a huge fan of apples, but I think it’s because they’re too tart.  I’m going to start making your food, and I KNOW you’ll love grandma-great’s applesauce!  You eat food twice a day, we’re working on moving to three times, and you nurse every four hours now.image You’re totally mobile now and it’s too, too cute!  Your crawling method is two part-you get up on all fours and crawl a step or two, and then you collapse onto your tummy and army crawl a step or two.  Love it!  Just today you got from the crawling position to sitting by yourself-good job buddy!  You love to stand up.  You take steps towards us, holding our hands of course, and you squeal with excitement as you get closer and closer.  We have so much fun with that-I can only imagine what the first steps are going to be like!imageAll that play time makes for a great sleeper!  You sleep 11 to 12 hours at night and take three naps a day ranging from an hour and a half to two and a half hours.  Another one of my favorite things to do is to get you out of your crib.  You are always SO excited to see us-it’s like Christmas morning every time!image You’re talking to us more and more, adding da-da-da and blowing raspberries just recently.  You’ll often mimic us, so I’m working on ma-ma-ma right now!  You talk to your toys, your books, your lovey-I think you’re going to be a friendly little guy, and that makes me so happy!imageBaby boy, you are my heart.  I most certainly did nothing to deserve you, but am one grateful momma to be able to call you my son.  I will always pray for God to be near you and that He will one day {a LONG time from now!} give you the joy that you have given us!image

We love you, Jack-a-Roo!
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great pictures!! I love the bubble as well. :) Happy 7 months Little Jack! Can't wait for you to meet Mr. Watson...and in no time at all y'all will be running around together playing!!