Jack’s Sunday afternoon

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jack and I were preparing to start his first art project, more on that later!, so we called Grandpa to help me get the printer hooked up.  He asked what Jack was doing, so I took a picture with my phone and sent it to him.relaxingWho doesn’t love to take off your church clothes, put on some comfy clothes, and enjoy a lazy afternoon?!  No, he wasn’t really sitting there watching TV-he doesn’t sit still for all the crawling and pulling up he does, so I’m surprised I got these!  My baby looks like such a big boy to me in these pictures!relaxing2He helped mommy fold some clothes,me and Jackhe ate all his dinner (he likes strawberries now!), foodand got ready for his bath.Bath time   He’s a big time splasher nowadays!

Then we snuggled and he was fast asleep! Oh, and he said Mama a lot!

1 comment:

Lisi said...

Michelle! He looks so old. I can't wait until i can see him in person again. Love you guys!