Mama!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jack said mama!! We woke him up after his late afternoon nap {notice the cute bed head!} and played in his room a bit before we went down to dinner. Mark started to feed him, and we heard it! We both looked at each other to make sure the other heard it, and we did!! He said mama-three times! I love it, and I can’t wait to hear it again!!imageimageThis is how he plays hide and seek. I think he likes our reactions as much as he does the game!image

Thanks for saying mama, buddy! I have dreamt about being a mama, and you’ve surely made that dream come true, but to hear you so that was extra sweet!

36 weeks, 5 days

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wooo hoooo! What a sweet sound!! :)

Amy said...

Wow...I've been away from the computer for a few days and it seems like Jack has grown up since I last checked in on him!!! Waving and saying new words...way to go Jack! Hope to see you soon!!