This baby…

Thursday, November 12, 2009

…loves to explore! Tonight after his bath, we came back downstairs to play. I followed Jack around with my camera to see what he’d get in to. Answer? Everything! Mark and I love this play time and watching him learn and grow!

First stop, magazine basket. He ended up tearing a page out and putting it in his mouth. Next!image He made his way into the kitchen and learned how to open and close the drawers.imageThen we put him in his chair for some cheerios and so we could eat, and his daddy started acting like a clown! Seriously-physical comedy was involved, and Jack thought he was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! His mommy got a pretty big kick out of it, too! The things we do to make this little boy laugh—they’re all worth it because that smile and that laugh are infectious!imageimage

3 comments:

Daddy said...

I love making you laugh buddy!

Kat said...

ahh he is sooo cute- can't wait to see him again!

Lindsey said...

I want to laugh like that! Can I see Mark act like a clown! Looks like a major belly laugh!! :)