Christmas Card Photo Shoot-take one

Friday, November 27, 2009

I’m so weird about our annual Christmas Card.  It may be because I love taking pictures, I love stationary, and I love Christmastime, so the combination just makes me so happy!  Even before Jack was born, I would take forever to decide which one I thought was the perfect picture and what I thought was the perfect card.  Well, for Jack’s first Christmas, it has to be even more perfect-to me at least! 

I also like for it all to be a surprise.  I almost didn’t share these, but I only have one possible winner so far, and I thought these were too cute not to show the grandparents!imageimageimageI love his expression in this one!  He is starting to make all kinds of new noises and sounds, and this is his ‘J’ noise face!imageWe may try again in this outfit, even though it’s too big right now, so if it happens to be THE ONE, pretend you didn’t see these! :)

39 weeks, 6 days
(taken yesterday)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet pictures! Good luck picking the perfect one- can't wait to see it! Hope yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you're enjoying getting ready for Jack's first Christmas! See you when we get back to SC!

Lillian Thomas said...

Michelle ~ He is sooooo handsome, Laura said she's "in love"!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)