Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

What a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!  Mark, Jack, and I hosted both of our families for the fourth year, and being all together definitely reminded us that we have so much to be thankful for!  Among many other things, I’m so thankful for our families who are crazy about us and our little boy-we’re totally crazy about you too!-I’m so thankful that my family is healthy, and I’m so thankful for my sweet husband and sweet baby boy!  It was an extra special day to be thankful for our many blessings!

Jack and Grandma looked too cute in their green!image We played outside for a bit-Jack wasn’t sure about swinging too high!,imagebut little mister was SLEEPY!  Check out those eyes!imageSo we got a few pictures, and then it was nap time.  imageWhen he woke up, it was time to eat.  He had his own serving of Thanksgiving Dinner!  He liked it all but the main attraction-the turkey!  We think that was a texture issue, which Dr. Trey told us to be ready for, but the teeth that we KNOW are coming should help with that. image Some of the people we’re SO thankful for-The Singers,IMG_9700a  and the Thomases.image I know these two are thankful for the baby girl that they’ll soon meet!image imageimageTo our families-Thank you for making the trip to Columbia!  We are especially thankful this day, and we’re so happy we were able to spend the day with you! IMG_9821 We love you!
Mark, Michelle, and Jack

1 comment:

The Nolen Family said...

I love all of your pics from Thanksgiving!! Such a great looking family!!!