The Averys

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Leah and I have been talking about taking pictures of Dax-her BEAUTIFUL two year old-for some time now, and we finally made it happen on Saturday.  Her plan was to use some of them as gifts, so I was so nervous!  A little background-Leah’s an artist.  We have a Leah hanging in our bedroom and I have one in my office.  She has true talent!!  I know she has a great eye for all things creative and artsy, and I didn’t want to disappoint her!  As soon as Dax got out of the car, he started laughing and dancing around, so he put me at ease!  And please look at him-there’s no way he could take a bad picture!  Here are some of our favorites-imageimageimagePicture1imageimage imageLOVE this one!imageOnce I got over my nerves, I had so much fun!  Thanks for letting me take pictures of you guys, Leah, Alex, and Dax!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Michelle, you did an amazing job with the photos! We absolutely love every picture! Thanks so much for sharing your talents. We love you!

Lindsey said...

I agree with Leah! AND....Dax is adorable. I hope I get to see pictures of him when he's older! The girls are going to be chasing him! :)

Erin said...

These are amazing! You take such great pics!!

Emerson and Brooks said...

Very nice, Michelle!!!!

Erica said...

What a beautuful family! I miss you all! Michelle you continue to impress me. What a TALENT!