Frank, the Christmas Elf

Thursday, December 3, 2009

“This Christmas will be special; I’m so happy to be here,
I’ve watched you from afar and in my heart you’ve grown dear.
I made my way here with you as my guide,
I am here to love you, to play and to hide!
I’ll share kindness and goodness, and have lots of fun,
and let you know that God brought love through his Son.”
from the Elf Magic letter that came with Frank

Jack’s Christmas elf, Frank, arrived the day after Thanksgiving and has been pretty calm so far, but he has many Elfcapades and good deeds up his sleeve to remind Jack of the magic and meaning of the Season! He’s been found in some fun places in Jack’s room, and he even brought Jack some Christmas books!

image imageimageI know Jack won’t remember Frank’s mischief and good deeds from this, his first, Christmas but I can see so much fun to come in this little tradition! I hope to be mindful not to get busy with this time of year and slow down and really take in his first Christmas. Fun little things, like Frank, are sure to help us remember each day of this very special time-and make tender little gums feel better!image

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a good idea! I want to get this! :) I love the last picture with Frank in his mouth!